Patients and prospective patients may request from this facility and other health care providers a more personalized estimate of charges and other information. Patients and prospective patients should contact each health care practitioner who will provide services in the ASC to determine health insurers and health maintenance organizations with which the health care practitioner participates as a network provider or preferred provider. Other Health Care Providers that your surgeon may request while undergoing your procedure are:
- Anesthesia Services by Citrus Anesthesia Providers, LLC (903-725-3595)
- Anatomical Pathology Services – the following Laboratories are utilized based on your procedure and the type of specimen requiring analysis:
- AUI Lab (352-391-6494) for all urological specimens
- Quest Lab (866-697-8378) for all blood specimens and stone analysis
Should you have any questions pertaining to the costs of these services, please contact them at the numbers provided.
- Durable Medical Equipment – Based on your risk, a Sequential Compression Device may be prescribed to help prevent blood clots from forming while you are under anesthesia. You may call MedVantage (800-412-8087) to inquire how this cost will be processed through your insurance company.
- Home Health Assistance – Based on your personal circumstances, you may qualify for home assistance after your surgical procedure. Please contact a nurse at Lecanto Surgery Center for assistance is selecting a provider for this service.
Estimate of Anticipated Charges – Upon request, you may obtain a “good faith” estimate of anticipated charges based on your scheduled procedure. Please contact the billing department at 352-527-0102. A written estimate will be made available to you within seven (7) business days.